Monday, August 10, 2009

Home listings on KwikPost

TenPercentDown.com is now partnering with KwikPost to list great home investment properties.


Be sure to stop by and take a look!

Creekside V, Spring, TX 77388 - Gorgeous 5 bed 2-1/2 bath home with all matching appliances. Full Landscaping. A great home to move your family in or even better we will get you a good tenant. $171,000 See at KwikPost!

Rosewood, Lancaster, TX 75134 - Great cash flow property (250.00 plus per month), completely rehabbed, with tenants in place ready to move in at closing. One tear free property mgmt and home warranty. $79,500 See at KwikPost!

KwikPost's Eddie Burrough's writes:

At KwikPost.com we have two goals in mind. One is to post investment properties and the other is to sell investment properties.

KwikPost.com may seem too good to be true but our philosophy is simple. Get as many true real estate investors to the site as we possibly can and all of our properties will get sold within our due diligent time periods. Wouldn't that be nice?

So the question I get asked all the time: Eddie how do you make money? I may have alluded to it before but let me make it clear now. I am an investor too, so I make money when the properties I post to KwikPost.com sell. So it is to my best interest to get as many investors as possible on the site so that one of you great investors will buy my properties. I hope that make sense. So when I win you win!

We are excited about this opportunity to be with KwikPost.com. Please click on the links provided above at the end of the property listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment